You provide a culinary experience.
We bring the guests.

Use our platform to reach a new group of clients.

CONTACT US

Place your locale in our printed guides & maps

Nearly 60% of our respondents * indicated "food and drink" as their primary travel interest. The remaining 40% of travellers also need to eat and drink :). Therefore, enchant them with your gastronomic offer in our printed guide and map.

If you think ‘print is dead,’ allow us to dispel your doubts.

People read our guidebooks and maps with great interest and focus, increasing the effectiveness of the advertising.

It's easier to make your business stand out with a visually attractive graphic, and there is less competition among advertisers than online.

People are aware that the ads are an integral and relevant part of our maps and guidebooks, and read them with this in mind.

Each copy is used repeatedly by its owner, increasing the visibility and effectiveness of the ads. When no longer needed, these same copies are often passed on to new readers.

Our distribution network is shared with clients and guarantees that your advertisement reaches a specific group of recipients.

Over the course of twenty years, we have gained the trust of our readers by providing up-to-date, top-quality content. This trust and credibility strengthens the advertising message.

Over 600 businesses advertise in print with us every year!

We print over 1,200,000 copies of our guides and maps annually, distributing them to hundreds of hotels across Poland. Their concierges and reception staff recommend our materials for their accurate, up-to-date and interesting content.

Review or article

VIEW ARTICLE

Our experienced consultants will prepare
the most favorable advertising package for you.

We operate in Bydgoszcz, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gniezno, Katowice, Kraków, Łódź, Malbork, Poznań, Sopot, Szczecin, Tarnów, Warsaw & Wrocław and we are always looking to expand to new destinations.

CONTACT US

poland.inyourpocket.com

is the portal through which millions of journeys begin.

How can your locale benefit?

REACH NEW CLIENTS

Our readership of tourists and foreigners living in Poland is interested in and looking for services like yours. Target this audience of potential clients more specifically by language, location and other criteria for maximum effect.

EXCELLENT WRITING

Our content is of the highest quality thanks to the strong writing skills of our native-English speaking editors, who put themselves in the shoes of our readers when creating insightful copy for our website, newsletters and social media.

INCREASE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE

Do-follow links from our website are valuable thanks to the strong page ranking of the inyourpocket.com domain. We give your website more authority and traffic, and can help improve page ranking.

INTERNATIONAL VISIBILITY

Our global travel portal enjoys a high level of trust, loyalty and brand recognition thanks to decades of experience, independent content and always accurate and up-to-date information.

We create online campaigns tailored to your needs and budget.

We will advise you on which products to use to achieve your promotional goals

We will advise you which products and channels to use to achieve your goal

Trusted by

VIEW MORE PARTNERS

READER REVIEWS

"Dear Garrett and team, We have just had 5 days in Krakow and your booklet June July was a fantastic resource. We have used it every day. Better than a lonely planet. Thank you."

John

New Zealand

"Just wanted to say a big thank you for the guide to Krakow. Used it extensively on our recent trip and it was fab. Guided walks were spot on and easy to follow even in reverse!"

Steven

"We were in Warsaw a couple of weekends ago and picked up your guide in the lobby of our hotel....and were then emotionally attached to it for the next 3 days.
You taught us about warsaw; you sent us to great places to eat and drink; you directed us to hidden gems; but most importantly you made us laugh with your witty journalistic style."

Taslin

Our experienced consultants will prepare
the most favorable advertising package for you.

We have ‘pocketed’ dozens of destinations across Poland - from big cities to small towns to entire regions - and are always ready to explore more.

GET IN TOUCH